Friday, January 9, 2009

Urine Therapy vs. Apple Cider Vinegar


Drink water from your own cistern, flowing water from your own well. (The Book of Proverbs 5:15)*

But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you? (Isaiah 36:12)* (See also 2 Kings 18:27)

(http://skepdic.com/urine.html)

There is a new disturbing trend arising out of the ashes of the pharmaceutical monopolies. Drinking one’s own urine seems to provide a wide spectrum of health benefits as a cure all. Many civilizations and times have promoted the medicinal use of urine. I have no doubt that this is a great method for disease prevention and personal nutrition….BUT! Come on…. I don’t want to drink piss. That sucks. What if there was another way? A middle path. Eureka! I believe I have found a solution.

There is another trend that is making a strong come back in our current age, raw Apple Cider Vinegar. I have been using this product for the last couple of months to heal myself of a persistent stomach ulcer. Now that the ulcer is gone, I was wondering if there was a good reason to keep this practice in my routine. I’m not one to usually get sick, but I have noticed that through these long cold bitter winter months, I haven’t had a sniffle, cough, fever, not a thing. What’s going on with this apple cider vinegar anyway?





  • Surprise, ACV has never even been studied by the FDA or any other profiting organization. This is because it is a natural occurring phenomenon and therefore cannot be patented; so no one can make any drug money on it. It is believed that ACV causes the body to balance its PH to the perfect level of slightly alkaline. Disease cannot live in the body with the correct PH. ACV is also acid and makes a great antiseptic. Here is a small list of the healing properties of ACV:

    · ARTHRITIS
    · ASTHMA
    · BLOOD LOSS
    · COLITIS
    · COUGHS
    · DIARRHEA
    · DIZZINESS
    · EAR DISCHARGE
    · ECZEMA
    · EYES (TIRED AND SORE)
    · FATIGUE
    · FOOD POISONING
    · HAIR LOSS
    · HAYFEVER
    · HEADACHES
    · HEARING
    · HEARTBURN
    · HEMORRHAGES
    · HICCOUGHS (HICCUPS)
    · HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
    · INSOMNIA
    · KIDNEYS AND BLADDER


The list goes on and on. This site has a list of hundreds of aliments with personal testimonies for each problem cured: http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html

3 comments:

  1. Great point. I just bought apple cider vinegar earlier today - interesting sync... I plan on using it for the seaweed soup but maybe I'll take shots of it as well.

    I'd eat my own semen before I drank my own urine. You can quote me on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang. i want to drink some apple cider vinegar now...hmm i will have to look for it. anyways i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 years late, yes a.c.v is good agreed. But urine is 2000 times better. amazing how the billionare elites want this information removed. :) It even says in the bible to drink from ones own well. haha amazing. peace and love :)

    ReplyDelete